Casa Marina 623-6
2 BR | 2 Full Baths | Sleeps 6 | Water View
Where you'll be
Attention guests: Please be advised that the elevators at Casa Marina 623-6 are currently out of service.
Post-hurricane Ian damage cleanup continues in the Ft Meyers area and at Gullwing Condos. Please expect ongoing construction and construction noise within and around this complex, including the parking areas. At this time, the pool, hot tub, tennis court, and beach chairs are not available for use. The complex has nightly security, including cameras at the front doors, to monitor access for safety. This unit has been carefully inspected and renovated prior to re-opening. We have made every effort to maintain a safe and comfortable setting for our guests.
Casa Marina 623-6 is a two-bedroom/ two bathroom air-conditioned condo that offers large, expansive accommodations that give guests lots of room to spread out and relax. Step through the front door into a spacious open living area that’s beautifully and tastefully decorated throughout. The living room includes a large TV with DVD player and there’s also free Internet service. It’s a great way to look up area attractions and decide the exact kind of fun you want to have during your stay.
Beyond the living room through sliding glass doors is the screened lanai with table and chairs where guests can sit and enjoy the view. Tucked away in a discreet closet on the lanai are a full-sized washer and dryer for your convenience.
The dining area in Casa Marina 623-6 seats six easily. Serving from the nearby kitchen is easy using the handy breakfast bar that doubles as a kitchen pass through. The kitchen itself is efficiently designed for ease of cooking. It includes a full complement of the latest appliances along with cookware, dishes, utensils – everything you need to whip up a snack or a five-course feast.
The primary bedroom is huge – a true primary retreat – with one wall largely given over to sliding glass doors leading to the lanai. The room also offers a large flat-screen TV that’s perfect for late night viewing. The primary bathroom includes a shower/tub combination and a good-sized vanity with plenty of storage space for your toiletries.
The second bedroom, also large-sized, includes two twin beds, perfect for the kids. It has its own bathroom with large shower and vanity. Getting ready each morning is so easy when guests aren’t struggling to get a turn in the bathroom. It’s just one more advantage that sets Casa Marina 623-6 apart.
The Casa Marina complex is a beautifully maintained property that offers a large heated pool for your enjoyment. The property is a feast for the eyes with lakes and beautifully manicured gardens and walkways. There are even picnic areas, walking trails, and a boat dock. Casa Marina 623-6 is within walking distance of the golf course and Santini Marina Plaza that offers a full complement of restaurants and interesting shops.
You’ll also be close to Lovers Key State Park where you can get a glimpse of Florida in the wild. The park offers hiking and biking paths along with opportunities to kayak and canoe among the mangroves. Beachcombing along the shores of Lovers Key State Park yields interesting shells, driftwood and occasionally a bit of colorful sea glass. Bring a picnic and settle down in a secluded cove for a delightful afternoon at the shore.
Of course, you are also very close to the white sand beaches of the Gulf coast. Bring your beach towel and soak up some wonderful Florida sunshine.
Your vacation fun begins when you book your stay at Casa Marina 623-6. We encourage you to plan early because this exceptional property is very popular with guests! Town of Fort Myers Beach Registration Number 19-0626
Where you'll sleep
1st BedroomKing Bed
2nd BedroomTwin Twin
Living RoomSofa Sleeper
Reviews and guest comments are collected from verified guests that have filled out a survey regarding their stay or provided a review via a third party booking site.
Verified Guest Comment
Verified Guest Comment
Verified Guest Comment
- The bedding was dirty. I had to wash all the comforter’s and buy new pillows. Almost all of the...
- The bedding was dirty. I had to wash all the comforter’s and buy new pillows. Almost all of the pillows had gross stains. The king size bed is horrible, it sways in the middle. The twin mattress’s were good. The place stinks so musty!! I had to buy candles to cover up the smell. I’ve never been in such a musty place. They must have had water damage. Not healthy for people if theirs mold. They should pull out the carpet. That was gross. Lanai doesn’t look like it’s ever been clean. We told them the dishwasher was broken but no one fixed it so we had to just take out the top rack. It was nicely decorated and the kitchen had what you needed. That’s why I give it a five.
+ View was beautiful. Pool temperature was awsome. Condo very spacious. So Peaceful . - Place was...
+ View was beautiful. Pool temperature was awsome. Condo very spacious. So Peaceful . - Place was beautiful. Just further from ⛱ beach than i thought. Beach chairs provided 2 were broke. But office was great. Booking.com was the ones messed up we were to have 2 bedrooms one king one queen but we ended up with double beds instead of queen.
Important things to know
- 46+ Days Prior to Arrival, $1000 is due at the time of Booking if the total is more than $4000.
- 46+ Days Prior to Arrival, $300 is due at the time of Booking if the total is less than $1000.
- Within 45 Days Prior to Arrival, 100% is due at the time of Booking.
- Arrival window within 14 days or less, all payments are non-refundable.
- Arrival window within 15 to 30 days, a partial refund of 50% will be provided.
- Arrival window is within 31 days or more, all advanced payments will be refunded.