Let's Plan Your Trip
We have created this VTrips Coronavirus (COVID-19) page to answer questions for existing visitors and potential future visitors who may be traveling to the Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, New Mexico, or Hawaii areas.
HOW WE’RE STAYING HEALTHY
- We’ve enhanced our cleaning procedures to include disinfecting our units. Appropriate surfaces, such as light switches, knobs, and countertops are being thoroughly disinfected.
- Employees wear gloves and masks when necessary to minimize any potential risk.
- We are taking measures for our employees not to come to work if they are experiencing symptoms that could potentially relate to COVID-19. We are also offering employee’s the option to work remotely when possible.
PROVIDING SAFE HAVENS
As COVID-19 continues to impact every part of the country, we want to assist as best we can. Many of our properties are privately-owned units that can provide sanctuary to those in hot spot COVID areas. These properties are free of lobbies, elevators, and other community spaces that can easily become congested with people. Our properties are also drivable so you and your families can safely practice social distancing.
Many of our properties have a private pool and/or game room to keep those self-quarantining entertained! See some of our suggested properties:
For more regarding COVID-19 and state information in our property locations, please see below.
- Florida - Florida Health
- South Carolina - S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Tennessee - TN Department of Health
- New Mexico - The State of New Mexico
- Hawaii - Hawaii Department of Health
If you’re looking to book with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns regarding a current booking, please contact email@example.com.